In order to start an application for this group booking reservation, you need to first select a unit.
Search Floor Plans
What if I have a co-applicant or guarantor?
How does the online application work?
- The Primary Applicant should complete their application first.
- Co-applicants are any additional applicants 18 years of age or older; this includes the Primary Applicant's spouse, roommate(s), and/or Guarantor.
- Once completed, the online application will send an email invitation to your Co-applicant(s) and/or Guarantor.
- The email address of the Co-applicant must be different than the email address of the Primary Applicant. (Free email accounts can be obtained at gmail.com, yahoo.com, hotmail.com, etc.)
- It is very important that the Co-applicant apply by following the emailed link to properly combine your applications and speed the approval process.
- The application process includes credit and criminal background checks. Our leasing team will verify income and rental history. In order to be approved, you must show that you qualify financially by grossing three times the monthly rent and having a credit score of 660* or higher.
- If you need to exit your application to gather information, you may do so. Simply return at a later time, enter your log in and password, and complete the application under the "Apply" tab on the website.
- An e-signature is required to complete the application.
- When the application is complete, you will receive an email confirmation. Our leasing team will follow up with you within 48 hours after the application is complete.
- If we do not receive all the necessary documents in order to get you approved within 72 hours of submitting the application, you will lose the hold on the apartment and forfeit the holding deposit.
What fees are required to apply?
Please have digital copies of the following to upload during the application process.
- Application Fee: $50 per applicant. This fee is required to complete your application and is non-refundable.
- Holding Deposit: $150 to hold an apartment or place you on our preferred waiting list. The holding fee will be credited to your move in costs when you move in. If you cancel your application or switch apartments after 72 hours of holding a unit, the holding fee is non-refundable as a cancellation fee. If you are denied, the holding fee is refunded back to you. Refunds for the holding fee will be issued in a form of a check, we cannot refund a credit card. Applicants understand that the move-in date cannot be guaranteed, and under no circumstances shall the property be responsible or liable for any delay in delivery of possession of said apartment due to a construction delay or any other type of delay.
- Government Issued Photo ID
- To income qualify for an apartment at Pines45, you must prove that you gross at least 3 times the monthly rent
- Proof of Income, if applicable:
- Last 3 (three) pay stubs
- If self-employed, a copy of the current or prior year tax return
- An offer letter
- Pet Information, if applicable:
- Dated vet paperwork including breed and rabies vaccination